Helly Hansen Kiruna Pant
The Helly Hansen Kiruna Pant is a waterproof and breathable Helly Tech product designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, and offer the wearer excellent comfort and practicality. Featuring internal knee pad pockets, these pants will also offer excellent protection whilst kneeling. The waist has been fully elasticated for comfort, with detachable elasticated suspenders for a better fit. There are two front pockets with zip fastenings covered with flaps. The bottom hems feature boot zippers with storm flaps to make them easily slipped over your boots, and the hems have built in snow gaiters for all year round protection from the elements.
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide, PU, 250gsm.
- Helly Tech waterproof and breathable.
- Brushed polyester inside back.
- Reflective details.
- Fly with zip.
- Knee pad pockets inside.
- Two front pockets with zips &flaps.
- Detachable and elastic suspenders.
- Broad belt tunnel at back.
- Elastic at waist.
- Velcro adjustment at hem.
- Velcro adjustment at waist.
- Boot zippers with storm flap.
- Belt loops with Click.on fo accessories.
- Snow gaiters at hem of leg.
Please click on the size guide to see the Helly Hansen Workwear sizes.