Front Row Contrast Stretch Polo Shirt FR240
A bold variation of the polo shirt with contrast sleeves and front panel. The plain back allows for even more decorating opportunities. The stretch micro piqué ensures a flattering modern fit and smoother surface for decoration. It's also tag free for easy rebranding. Great looking leisurewear. Thoughtfully created.
- Tag-free stretch micro polo shirt.
- Stretch ribbed collar and cuffs.
- Contrast front panel and sleeve panels.
- Solid colour plain back.
- High chest seam on front and upper arms.
- Twin-needle stitching at hem.
- 3-button placket.
- Washing Instructions 40 cotton.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry. 2 dot iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash at 40 degrees wash dark colours together.
- Re-shape whilst damp.
- Dry out of direct sunlight.
- Iron on reverse of decoration.
- Stretch ribbed collar and cuffs
- Contrast front panel and sleeve panels 3-button placket
- Fabric 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane, micro
- Weight 200gsm
Please click on the size guide to see the Front Row sizes.